- Shop Pay is a loan service provider that gives customers the option to pay for their order in 4 equal installments
Shop Pay is always zero interest and there are never additional fees when you pay on time
- Shop Pay may be used on orders valued from $50 to $999.99 USD
There are no late fees for payments that are not paid on time
Shop Pay will automatically email your payment schedule and send you payment notifications
At checkout, choose Shop Pay as your payment method and you will be redirected to the Shop Pay website
Once approved, you will make your first payment to have your order processed and shipped out
You will continue to make the remaining 3 payments over the course of 6 weeks, 1 payment made every 2 weeks.
- Shop Pay does not accept digital currency, prepaid credit/debit cards, nor Capital One cards.
Credit Checks are required, but not affected unless failure to pay on time.
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers https://www.affirm.com/licenses
- AfterPay is a loan service provider that gives customers the option to pay for their order in 4 equal installments
- AfterPay is always zero interest and there are never additional fees when you pay on time
- AfterPay Is available for payments between $35- 1,000
- Order payments will be split in 4 bi-weekly dates.
- You will be charged the first 25% of your order once the payment is submitted.
- Late fees will be applied if failed to pay on time, which will be 25% of your order
Credit Checks are required, but scores are not affected
How does installments work? USA
Installments by Afterpay allows retailers to offer installment plans for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four installments, due every 2 weeks.
- Simply shop for your favorite items and choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
- After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you ASAP.
- At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card every 2 weeks.
I want to shop - how do I sign up?
You don't need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase. When you are making a purchase simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase.
Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
I'm not receiving the SMS Verification Code when signing up.
If you are having issues receiving our SMS verification code, please try the following:
- Refresh the connection in between the handset and carrier by restarting your handset and removing and reinserting your SIM card.
- If you are still unable to receive the message, you will need to contact your carrier as your may have short code blocking enabled.
- If you are still not receiving the SMS verification code, you will need to contact Message Media (our SMS provider) to notify them that you would like to be removed from the “Opt-out” list and provide your:
- Phone number
- Statement confirming that you would like to be removed from the global opt out list
- Feel free to give them a call at: 1-866-751-8337 or shoot them an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once confirmed, please try the verification process again to finish your account set up.
When will my first payment be taken?
You will more than likely pay the first installment of the purchase price at the time you place the order. If you have been shopping with Afterpay for some time and have a really good repayment history. You may find that we defer taking the first payment until 2 weeks after you make your purchase. In all cases you will be notified on screen if the first payment is due there and then or if it will be deferred by 2 weeks.
First payment higher than the other three?
For some purchases, if your total order amount exceeds your Afterpay approved-spending limit the first payment may be higher than subsequent payments. Afterpay will show you how the installments are split before you pay.
Is there a cost for using Installments by Afterpay?
Installments by Afterpay is a free service offered by retailers to shoppers - there are no upfront fees charged or any interest incurred.
The only fees that may be incurred by shoppers are late fees if your scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed. After being notified, you must login to your Afterpay account to make your payment via a different method. Late fees for shoppers in the USA are capped at 25% of the order value.
*Please note our minimum spend is $35*
Is Afterpay safe and secure?
We understand how important security is so we ensure that your personal information is protected. Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant Service Provider organization.
PCI DSS is a comprehensive set of requirements created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to enhance cardholder data security and to ensure the safe handling and storage of sensitive credit card information and data. This is the highest level of security in the payment industry.
When will my order ship if I pay with Afterpay?
Your order ships ASAP in 1 – 3 business days.
Can I call and speak to someone at Afterpay?
Afterpay is available online 7 days a week in the USA 7 am – 7 pm CST at 1-855-289-6014.
If I make a return and still have remaining Afterpay installments will I receive a refund?
Installments will still be due to Afterpay and you will receive a store credit from us.